Free Furniture Recycle Scheme
Take away the headache of what to do with your old wood furniture when you buy from Branches.
Branches Innovative Recycle Scheme provides our customers with the satisfaction that their old furniture can be put to good use.
When you buy new from Branches we can assess your current furniture and advise on the best route for recycling, either by us reselling it on your behalf (where you’ll receive up to 90% of the re-sale value) or by donating it to a good local cause for you.
When we deliver your new order we will take away your old furniture, giving you the satisfaction that your unwanted items can be put to good use by someone else.
Thinking of buying new and need help with your old furniture? - Ask how we can help you!
Furniture Recycle Scheme terms and conditions:
- The recycling scheme is available to customers who purchase a new item/items of furniture from Branches and is offered against the purchase of a brand new like-for-like piece. The scheme is not available against other furniture items in your home.
- Your existing furniture will be assessed and the appropriate recycle route advised - re-sale or donation
- Soft furnishings such as mattresses, sofas and armchairs are not included in the scheme
- The old furniture will be removed when the new furniture is delivered
- Branches are an established family owned retailer of brand-new hard wood furniture
- The company reserve the right to decline a request for customer furniture to be part of the Store recycle scheme based on suitability and condition of the goods.